Dates : from 18 dec 2020 until 30 april 2021
Discover the Pyrenees in winter, on foot on hiking trails
• The Lienz forest above Barèges
• The Cirque de Gavarnie by alternative paths
• The Col du Riou above the Luz Ardiden station
• The Pont d'Espagne and the Marcadau valley above Cauterets
• The Hautacam plateau above Argeles-Gazost
• The Col du Couraduque in the Val d'Azun
At the end of each day, relax by the fireplace with a hot drink and enjoy the many good local restaurants. Don't forget to go to the balneotherapy hut in Luzéa!
Stay in the charming village of Luz-Saint-Sauveur and explore new trails every day. Luz gives you access to the valleys of the Toy Country (Barèges, Gavarnie, Luz) and the Lavedan valleys (Hautacam, Val d'Azun, Cauterets) and their many secure paths for snowshoe hikers.
Choose between the Hotel (B&B) formula or self-catering accommodation in the historic center of the village. It is recommended to come by car or to rent one - Luz being at an altitude of 700 meters, it is rare that we are in the snow - to simply access the various adjoining valleys.
Price 550€/pers (B&B)
• Snowshoe rental
• Maps and information
• 7 nights accommodation at the Hotel Les Templiers *** in a double / twin room
• Organic buffet breakfast every day